menu

Tuesday 30 October 2012

PHP Mail Injection Protection and E-Mail Validation

Introduction There's a lot of advice available on the subject of protecting a PHP based contact form from injection attacks, (slightly) different approaches plus various ready-made functions and classes to help you. Since I am new to this, (the article is for beginner's and I am in that category myself), I decided to take a more in depth look at as much of this advice as I could and in particular to look at the source code for a few of the ready-made solutions. In doing so I am confident that the solution I have chosen will work well for me and more importantly I know why I chose that option and what its benefits and limitations are. Hopefully you can also get to that stage by reading this. I’m happy to receive as many improvements as you can throw at me; this is about learning and understanding. I’m no expert; this is designed for beginners (like me). Just don’t tell me it’s wrong and I’m dumb, that won’t help improve the article or the advice, please try and explain it in ‘for dummies’ mode so I can adapt the article appropriately. This is also PHP focussed; no doubt other languages and mixes of languages provide other options. PHP is what I was using / learning when I got into this mess in the first place. read more here in details : Click

No comments:

Post a Comment